The Prinz Law Firm is a woman-owned employment and business practice and we regularly advise business clients on harassment in the workplace. We also litigate sexual harassment claims on behalf of employees who have been harassed at work as well as businesses defending against such claims.
Our mix of consulting and litigation—and our work on behalf of both sides of a claim— has provided us with a deep understanding of this area of the law and uniquely positions us to offer this training. Your workforce can now have access to our specialized counseling and litigation expertise through this convenient and affordable webinar.
This training will help your company avoid the business and personnel costs of a harassment complaint as well as improve workplace productivity, recruitment, and retention. More than anything, our webinar has been created with the goal of preventing sexual harassment at work by fostering a proactive, intentional, and positive workplace culture.
This webinar training not only satisfies—but surpasses—the requirements of the Illinois Human Rights Act (IHRA). Our one-of-a-kind training webinar will help your business easily fulfill its compliance obligations, reduce liability in the workplace, and cultivate a positive workplace culture that’s good for everyone!
You can contact our office today to register for a webinar by filling out the inquiry form below or calling (312) 345-6603.
Our Training Is Unique
One of our attorneys, Christina Hynes Mesco, explains below what sets our training webinar apart from the competition.
Among other things, our unique sexual harassment prevention webinar includes:
- Compliance with amendments to the Illinois Human Rights Act requiring annual sexual harassment prevention training.
- An explanation of what constitutes sexual harassment.
- A discussion of why anti-harassment training is so important.
- Guidelines on how to best prevent sexual harassment at work.
- Directions on proper reporting procedures if misconduct does arise.
- Tips on fostering a healthy working environment overall.