The Prinz Law Firm, P.C. is dedicated to finding solutions for our clients. We work with executives, professionals and small businesses to turn adverse events into opportunities. Our attorneys advise clients through employment and general business disputes, strategy decisions, and career management.
We are Committed to You.
Create. We develop strategies to achieve your personal and professional goals. Business is about relationships. We are here to ensure that you foster the ones that add value and defeat the ones that are harmful.
Your Concerns Are Our Business
Our team invests the same dedication into representing your objectives that you invest in your career and your business. We understand that representation means communication.
We understand that litigation is a last resort that requires proactive strategies to put you in the most advantageous position. We fight on your behalf to achieve your goals.
We counsel you to find opportunities to create positive outcomes. Our mission is to achieve your legal objectives in the most efficient cost-effective manner.
Our attorneys work with executives, professionals and small businesses. We understand the unique problems that you face and we are committed to facilitating the best outcome for you.
- Understanding How to Document Overtime Practices for your Employees If your business has even one employee, it would be in your best interests to have a basic understanding of overtime and other wage and hour laws. It
- Best Practices for Employers under the Illinois Wage Payment and Collection Act In late 2014, the Illinois Department of Labor published amended regulations for the Illinois Wage Payment and Collection Act ("IWPCA"). In light of
- 3 Goals Every Small Business Should Have This Year It's the start of a new year, which means it's also time to set new goals. Specifically, SMART ones. SMART goals are Specific, Measurable, Actionable,
- How to Make the Most of Salary Negotiations Salary negotiations are notoriously difficult. In fact, many employees forgo negotiating all together and simply accept what's offered to them. The
- Get What You Want in Writing Before You Sign the Contract Your company or your boss makes a verbal promise about payment terms, severance agreements, and other important factors related to your employment.
- Making HR Work for You If you're an executive and have direct reports, you should make sure you have your company's HR department on speed dial. As much as you may be
- Medical Marijuana: Are zero-tolerance work place policies still enforceable? With the passage of the Compassionate Use of Medical Cannabis Pilot Program Act, individuals may now legally, under Illinois state law, use marijuana
- Your Practice is Operational Now What? As a practice owner, you are not just a doctor, but a business owner too, and with that title comes many responsibilities. If you are not prepared for
- 3 Contracts Almost Every Physician Needs to Start a Medical Practice For a physician who is opening a private practice, the last things you want to think about are the contracts you will need. However, having good