The Prinz Law Firm, P.C. is dedicated to finding solutions for our clients. We work with executives, professionals and small businesses to turn adverse events into opportunities. Our attorneys advise clients through employment and general business disputes, strategy decisions, and career management.
We are Committed to You.
Create. We develop strategies to achieve your personal and professional goals. Business is about relationships. We are here to ensure that you foster the ones that add value and defeat the ones that are harmful.
Your Concerns Are Our Business
Our team invests the same dedication into representing your objectives that you invest in your career and your business. We understand that representation means communication.
We understand that litigation is a last resort that requires proactive strategies to put you in the most advantageous position. We fight on your behalf to achieve your goals.
We counsel you to find opportunities to create positive outcomes. Our mission is to achieve your legal objectives in the most efficient cost-effective manner.
Our attorneys work with executives, professionals and small businesses. We understand the unique problems that you face and we are committed to facilitating the best outcome for you.
- Three Contracts Every Small Business Needs Starting a new business is an exciting but difficult and expensive process. While it is important for small and new businesses to be
- Creating a Family-Friendly Workplace is a Smart Business Move More and more states are moving to implement stronger protections for employees who are pregnant, need time off to care for family members, or have
- New Law Alert: Pregnancy Accommodation Amendments to the Illinois Human Rights Act Starting January 1, 2015, new pregnancy accommodation amendments to the Illinois Human Rights Act ("IHRA") will go into effect. These amendments will
- Can I Be Fired for That? No. That is the simple answer to the following questions: Can I be fired for my race, gender, disability, national origin, or for being at least forty
- Five Don'ts When Handling an Employee Termination Terminating an employee is one of the most difficult tasks to undertake as a manager. Done well, and you will help move your former employee out of
- How Managers Can Best Handle Terminating an Employee Many executives would likely admit that handling employee terminations is their least favorite part of the job. The process can be unpleasant,
- Understanding RVU Based Physician Compensation Structures Physicians deal with many complex situations involving patient lives. One situation that should not be complex is a physician's compensation. However,
- Physicians: Are You Allowed to Perform Services Outside of Your Employment? Check Your Employment Agreement to Find Out Physicians are ambitious individuals that have a lot of opportunities to earn income and advance their careers. A physician might want to teach at a
- Whistleblower Protections for Physicians Physicians come across a lot of information that can impact the health and safety of patients and the public. Sometimes, a physician might even