The Prinz Law Firm, P.C. is dedicated to finding solutions for our clients. We work with executives, professionals and small businesses to turn adverse events into opportunities. Our attorneys advise clients through employment and general business disputes, strategy decisions, and career management.
We are Committed to You.
Create. We develop strategies to achieve your personal and professional goals. Business is about relationships. We are here to ensure that you foster the ones that add value and defeat the ones that are harmful.
Your Concerns Are Our Business
Our team invests the same dedication into representing your objectives that you invest in your career and your business. We understand that representation means communication.
We understand that litigation is a last resort that requires proactive strategies to put you in the most advantageous position. We fight on your behalf to achieve your goals.
We counsel you to find opportunities to create positive outcomes. Our mission is to achieve your legal objectives in the most efficient cost-effective manner.
Our attorneys work with executives, professionals and small businesses. We understand the unique problems that you face and we are committed to facilitating the best outcome for you.
- What Obama's Call for "Family-Friendly" Workplaces Means for the Small Business Owner In July 2014, President Obama unveiled a number of initiatives designed to help employees with families achieve more of a work-life balance. These
- Two Family-Friendly Bills that Small Business Owners Should Know About Two bills currently pending in the Illinois legislature seek to lend a hand to employees facing their own or a family member's medical issues. The
- Make Feedback Something Your Team Looks Forward To You've invested a great deal of money, time, and sweat into growing your business. Have you done the same in your employees? Because the results are
- Non-Solicitation and Non-Competition Clauses: What's the Difference? Restrictive covenants in employment contracts are becoming more and more common. "Restrictive covenants" typically limit an employee's ability to
- Be Smart: Ways to Negotiate Your Non-Compete When starting a new job, it is easy to overlook clauses in an employment agreement or contract. For a lot of people, the key is "how much am I getting
- test post test post – troubleshooting hootsuite issue
- Three Federal Laws that Impact Physician Salary The federal government has promulgated much legislation aimed at regulating physician compensation. The purpose of these laws generally is to prevent
- Making the Move from Resident to Physician Transitioning from being a resident to a physician can be an exciting time. Becoming a physician brings additional new benefits, such as better pay,
- Starting Your Own Practice? Three Things To Consider Before Making The Plunge By: Amit Bindra Switching from being an employed physician to becoming your own boss and owning a medical practice might be enticing. Becoming an