The Prinz Law Firm, P.C. is dedicated to finding solutions for our clients. We work with executives, professionals and small businesses to turn adverse events into opportunities. Our attorneys advise clients through employment and general business disputes, strategy decisions, and career management.
We are Committed to You.
Create. We develop strategies to achieve your personal and professional goals. Business is about relationships. We are here to ensure that you foster the ones that add value and defeat the ones that are harmful.
Your Concerns Are Our Business
Our team invests the same dedication into representing your objectives that you invest in your career and your business. We understand that representation means communication.
We understand that litigation is a last resort that requires proactive strategies to put you in the most advantageous position. We fight on your behalf to achieve your goals.
We counsel you to find opportunities to create positive outcomes. Our mission is to achieve your legal objectives in the most efficient cost-effective manner.
Our attorneys work with executives, professionals and small businesses. We understand the unique problems that you face and we are committed to facilitating the best outcome for you.
- Employee Breaks: How Much Control Do You Really Have? Draconian break policies can create a public relations nightmare for your company. This post suggests several less extreme ways in which an employer
- Licensing Agreements: Protecting the Brand You've Built You know that there are customers your in-house distribution and marketing efforts still cannot reach. Now is the time when licensing your product may
- Are Your Employees Stealing Your Intellectual Property? Signing Paperwork by Dan Moyle // CC BY 2.0 By: Jessica Fayerman As a business owner, you are likely accustomed to taking measures to safeguard your
- Confidence Matters Daily affirmations might not get you the promotion or business deal you are seeking, but they probably won't hurt either.
- Remembering the Value of Face Time Despite the ease that technology allows for communication, face time is still incredibly important, especially for employees that work with a team.
- Court Denies Proposed $324 Million Settlement on Silicon Valley Hiring Silicon Valley is known for companies like Apple and Google and great innovations like the iPhone. Soon, Silicon Valley might also be known for
- Understanding STARK Violations and How to Protect Yourself By Poonam Lakhani Section 1877 of the Social Security Act (the Act) (42 U.S.C. 1395nn), also known as the physician self-referral law and commonly
- How to Negotiate Your Employment Contract as a Physician Physicians making career moves have to navigate complex contracts in varied practice settings, so it's important to consult an attorney who is
- Reading Between the Lines: 5 Employment Law Mistakes Most Medical Practices Make Employment agreements for employees of a medical practice often contain unique clauses and are greatly impacted by ever changing legal decisions.