The Prinz Law Firm, P.C. is dedicated to finding solutions for our clients. We work with executives, professionals and small businesses to turn adverse events into opportunities. Our attorneys advise clients through employment and general business disputes, strategy decisions, and career management.
We are Committed to You.
Create. We develop strategies to achieve your personal and professional goals. Business is about relationships. We are here to ensure that you foster the ones that add value and defeat the ones that are harmful.
Your Concerns Are Our Business
Our team invests the same dedication into representing your objectives that you invest in your career and your business. We understand that representation means communication.
We understand that litigation is a last resort that requires proactive strategies to put you in the most advantageous position. We fight on your behalf to achieve your goals.
We counsel you to find opportunities to create positive outcomes. Our mission is to achieve your legal objectives in the most efficient cost-effective manner.
Our attorneys work with executives, professionals and small businesses. We understand the unique problems that you face and we are committed to facilitating the best outcome for you.
- 3 Goals Every Small Business Should Have This Year It's the start of a new year, which means it's also time to set new goals. Specifically, SMART ones. SMART goals are Specific, Measurable, Actionable,
- Feeling like your goals will never be met? Here's how to recalibrate. Are you beginning to feel as though the New Year's resolutions you set for your business are impossible to reach? A recent study showed that just 8%
- Why Your Business Needs Weekly, Quarterly, and Yearly Goals Some small business owners are "big picture" people, and some are more detail-oriented. Regardless of your personal ownership style, formulating
- Five Ways to Re-Energize Your Job Search Even though the economy has been steadily improving, looking for a job can still be very disheartening. Especially for executives, a job search may
- 3 Reasons You're Not Getting Hired and What to Do About It Job searches suck. There is nothing worse than sending a document that attempts to meticulously describe the professional you out into the abyss and
- Getting Hired at a New Organization To begin the new year, we want to focus on job transition strategies. As the economy begins to improve, many executives find that it is worth the risk
- Intellectual Property Policies in Physician Employment Agreements You never know when a great idea will come to you. Those ideas can turn into great products that help improve healthcare for millions of patients and
- Social Media: The New Hazard in Employing Physicians in the Digital Age Over the past few years, there have been numerous stories about doctors who posted private information about patients online. Most of the stories
- Three New Year's Resolutions for Physicians As the end of the year approaches, take some time to reflect on the past year and formulate resolutions to improve your weaknesses. Here are some