The Prinz Law Firm, P.C. is dedicated to finding solutions for our clients. We work with executives, professionals and small businesses to turn adverse events into opportunities. Our attorneys advise clients through employment and general business disputes, strategy decisions, and career management.
We are Committed to You.
Create. We develop strategies to achieve your personal and professional goals. Business is about relationships. We are here to ensure that you foster the ones that add value and defeat the ones that are harmful.
Your Concerns Are Our Business
Our team invests the same dedication into representing your objectives that you invest in your career and your business. We understand that representation means communication.
We understand that litigation is a last resort that requires proactive strategies to put you in the most advantageous position. We fight on your behalf to achieve your goals.
We counsel you to find opportunities to create positive outcomes. Our mission is to achieve your legal objectives in the most efficient cost-effective manner.
Our attorneys work with executives, professionals and small businesses. We understand the unique problems that you face and we are committed to facilitating the best outcome for you.
- Three Reasons Not To Fire An Employee Breaking up is not always easy, but sometimes an employer has to part ways with an employee. In general, Illinois is an at-will state which means that
- Employee Breaks: How Much Control Do You Really Have? Draconian break policies can create a public relations nightmare for your company. This post suggests several less extreme ways in which an employer
- Licensing Agreements: Protecting the Brand You've Built You know that there are customers your in-house distribution and marketing efforts still cannot reach. Now is the time when licensing your product may
- First Day on the Job? 8 Tips for Making it a Success By: Poonam Lakhani Bad first impressions are hard to shake, so it's critical that you ensure you make the right impression on your first day at a new
- How to Be Productive When Working From Home Many people have images of lazing on the sofa in their pajamas while watching daytime talk shows with laptop in hand when they hear "working from
- Confidence Matters Daily affirmations might not get you the promotion or business deal you are seeking, but they probably won't hurt either.
- Starting Your Own Practice? Three Things To Consider Before Making The Plunge By: Amit Bindra Switching from being an employed physician to becoming your own boss and owning a medical practice might be enticing. Becoming an
- Medical Practices: Avoid These Hiring and Interviewing Mistakes by Jessica Fayerman Like any other type of business, medical practices are vulnerable to making mistakes during the hiring and interview process. Some
- Understanding STARK Violations and How to Protect Yourself By Poonam Lakhani Section 1877 of the Social Security Act (the Act) (42 U.S.C. 1395nn), also known as the physician self-referral law and commonly