The Prinz Law Firm, P.C. is dedicated to finding solutions for our clients. We work with executives, professionals and small businesses to turn adverse events into opportunities. Our attorneys advise clients through employment and general business disputes, strategy decisions, and career management.
We are Committed to You.
Create. We develop strategies to achieve your personal and professional goals. Business is about relationships. We are here to ensure that you foster the ones that add value and defeat the ones that are harmful.
Your Concerns Are Our Business
Our team invests the same dedication into representing your objectives that you invest in your career and your business. We understand that representation means communication.
We understand that litigation is a last resort that requires proactive strategies to put you in the most advantageous position. We fight on your behalf to achieve your goals.
We counsel you to find opportunities to create positive outcomes. Our mission is to achieve your legal objectives in the most efficient cost-effective manner.
Our attorneys work with executives, professionals and small businesses. We understand the unique problems that you face and we are committed to facilitating the best outcome for you.
- Are Your Employees Stealing Your Intellectual Property? Signing Paperwork by Dan Moyle // CC BY 2.0 By: Jessica Fayerman As a business owner, you are likely accustomed to taking measures to safeguard your
- Breaking Up is Hard to Do: Business Partnership Separations The Break Up Staircase by Jason Eppink is licensed under CC BY 2.0 A business partnership is like a marriage. It always starts out with mutual
- Don't Panic (and Four Other Ways You Should React to an Employment Law Claim) Don’t Panic by Johan Larsson is licensed by CC BY 2.0 By Jessica Fayerman Most small business owners make every attempt to conduct hiring and
- Court Denies Proposed $324 Million Settlement on Silicon Valley Hiring Silicon Valley is known for companies like Apple and Google and great innovations like the iPhone. Soon, Silicon Valley might also be known for
- Four Ways to Respond to a 360 Review A 360 review can allow for peer-to-peer guidance so that a company and employees can improve operations, productivity, and profitability.
- The Lean Startup Machine 2014 DLNG5617 by Tech Yizu is licensed under CC BY 2.0 By Kristen Prinz I had the pleasure of mentoring budding entrepreneurs at Chicago’s Lean
- How to Negotiate Your Employment Contract as a Physician Physicians making career moves have to navigate complex contracts in varied practice settings, so it's important to consult an attorney who is
- Reading Between the Lines: 5 Employment Law Mistakes Most Medical Practices Make Employment agreements for employees of a medical practice often contain unique clauses and are greatly impacted by ever changing legal decisions.
- What happens when your salary guarantee is over? Many physician employment contracts today limit compensation guarantees for one or two years. This offers employers an opportunity to ensure that